We offer services to a population ranging from newborn to geriatrics. Services include: acupuncture; sports medicine; osteopathic manipulative therapy and cervical dysplasia screenings and prevention. In addition to routine visits, there are walk-in hours for throat cultures, immunizations, injections, blood pressure checks, urinary tract infections, dressing changes, urine pregnancy tests, and medical authorization paperwork. Types of procedures minor procedures conducted in the OFMC include the following: wart and mole removal, skin biopsies, toenail removals, joint and bursa injections and aspirations, intrauterine device insertion and removal, nexplanon insertion and removal, and endometrial biopsies. More invasive procedures include colonoscopies and vasectomies. Pap smears, colposcopies and acupuncture are also done here.
- Note: we are not currently offering walk in services
- We do not offer immunizations walk ins at any time
- We are offering injections, blood pressure checks, dressing changes and pregnancy tests but patients must call the appointment line and leave a t-con so we can pre-screen them prior to bringing them into the clinic
- Medical Authorization Paperwork can still be dropped off at the front desk and should expect at least a 72 hour turnaround time
- We do not need to post the Immunizations hours as we do not offer this service on a walk in basis
- No need to display walk in hours as we are not currently offering them at this time