Scott AFB has two pharmacy locations. The Main Pharmacy, located inside the 375th Medical Group, processes all new prescriptions from on- and off-base providers. The Satellite Pharmacy, located across from the James Gym, processes all refills.
Prescriptions must be activated by the patient before they are filled.
How to Activate a prescription
There are three ways to activate a prescription:
- In person at the Main Pharmacy
- Via telephone, for next day pickup
- By texting ‘Get in line’ to 1-833-444-3741 for next day or sooner pickup
The pharmacy does not stock all medications; items not routinely stocked will take three to five duty days. Please sign up for text message notifications! Prescriptions will be returned to stock on the tenth calendar day.
Please have your provider electronically prescribe all your medications (both controlled and non-controlled substances) to “DOD Scott ePhcy.”
The Satellite Pharmacy fills and dispenses all prescription refills. All refill requests must be called in to the automated refill line at 618-256-7400, Option 2.
Please allow up to 72 business hours to process prescription refills.
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary
Search Tool to look up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.