O'Fallon Family Medicine Clinic
MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
The MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
is the most efficient and secure method of communicating with the provider team. It provides a summary of your most recent clinical visit, labs, see upcoming appointments, and the ability to request medication renewals.
The patient portal is is the preferred method of communicating with the provider.
Medication Renewal Request
* Preferred Method *
Utilize the MHS Genesis Patient Portal
to request medication renewals from your provider. Be sure to include the medication name(s) in your message.
* Alternate Method * Call the Appointment Line at 618-256-9355, then press options 1-1-2 and leave a detailed message, including your name, date of birth and DOD ID number, and the medication you wish to refill.
Refills are processed through the Satellite Pharmacy
, not Family Medicine. We recommend that you initiate medication refill requests a week before running out of medication.. Please note that requests require three business days to process.
If you require medication refills, please call the refill line at 618-256-7400 to ensure all available refills have been used before trying to renew them.
Full scope, patient-centered care for acute illness, chronic medical problem management, and preventive care for all ages
(Adults, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Newborn, Geriatrics)
Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
Pap smears and contraception
Minor Procedures: Wart and mole removal, Botox migraine therapy
skin biopsies, toenail removal, joint and bursa injections/aspirations, IUD insertion and removal, Nexplanon insertion and removal, and endometrial biopsies
Walk-ins/Nurse Visits: Sore throat symptoms, injections (Depo-Provera, B-12), blood pressure checks, urinary tract infection symptoms, and pregnancy tests
- Take Scott Drive and Seibert Road to Illinois Highway 158 East/Air Mobility Drive in Shiloh – 5 mins (2 miles)
- Continue on IL-158 East/Air Mobility Drive from Interstate 64 West to O'Fallon. Take exit 16 from I-64 West – 6 min (5 miles)
- Follow North Green Mountain Road and St. Elizabeth's Boulevard to your destination in Caseyville Township – 4 min (.8 miles)
- Turn right toward North Green Mountain Road (125 feet)
- Slight right onto North Green Mountain Road (0.5 miles)
- Use the left lane to turn left onto St. Elizabeth's Boulevard/St. Francis Way (384 feet)
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on St. Elizabeth's Boulevard/St. Francis Way (.4 miles)
- Turn right onto St. Elizabeth's Boulevard (.1 miles)
Park in the Visitor’s Parking and enter at the Health Center entrance. Take elevators to the fourth floor.